The UCSB Alumni Association has partnered with Emplawyernet to provide you with a variety of services pertinent to working in the legal profession. Emplawyernet is an on-line legal employment information network that is available to members of the UCSB Alumni Association at a discount. Employers list the positions they are seeking to fill while members can view these positions, prepare and post on-line profiles, participate in chat rooms, and access career and firm information. A few points about the service:
- Emplawyernet is affiliated with many bar associations, firms and legal journals. It is endorsed by the San Francisco and Los Angeles Bar Associations.
- Emplawyernet is the legal profession's largest job database. Participants receive a daily e-mail listing of jobs that fit their desired employment specifications.
- Employers using Emplawyernet to list jobs are from large and small, public and private companies and legal firms throughout the United States.
- Emplawyernet allows participants to submit and update their resume.
- Your Emplawyernet record is held in strict confidence. If you submit your resume for the data base, your name or contact information is not provided to employers until after you have granted release approval. They view your record prior to your release consent based on your credentials. Participants can request to not receive email from specified employers.
Enrollment is easy via Emplawyernet’s homepage. When you click to “Enroll in a Premier Membership Today” be certain to select California-Santa Barbara University of” in the application form to receive your discount.
If you have any questions, call us at 805-893-4611 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Emplawyernet at 310-234-6699.